| Monday 5/21
|| Friday 5/25
School Hours: SUMMER HOURS 7:30-3:30
150 N. Holmes Blvd. St. Augustine, FL
All MMS students have Summer Reading assignments. See below for your grade-level summer reading…
- List of summer reading assignments for all students
- Reading log assignment for all 6th grade students
- 7th grade Cambridge summer novel study
- 8th grade Cambridge summer novel study
Murray Middle School dress code for 2018.
Look sharp, Bulldogs!
Why Social Media is not smart for Middle School Kids
A Must Read for parents from Psychology Today!
- Cambridge supply list for 2018-2019 – grades 6-8
- 8th Grade supply list
- 7th Grade supply list
- 6th Grade supply list
Congratulations to MMS student Skylar Jones, 7th Grade Cambridge Team. Skylar will attend Tech Trek a special Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) camp this summer at Palm Beach State College/Florida Atlantic University. Way to go, Skylar!
Registration for the AVID program is now open. Advancement Via Individual Determination can make a big difference in your student’s life. Click here to visit our AVID site to learn more. Click the picture to begin registration for next year.
Washington DC Trip 2019
- Jan 21-26, 2019
- Estimated cost is $950 for quad occupancy
- 3 payments: October, November and December
- All meals, lodging, transportation and admissions are included in this cost
- All students attending the trip must have good discipline record
- More details, including a full itinerary, will be available at 8th grade curriculum night.
- DC Trip info page here
- If you have any questions please contact Mr. Moretta ([email protected])
Checking Academic Progress
The St. Johns County School District (SJCSD) offers parents a tool to monitor their child’s academic progress. The Home Access Center (HAC) is a web-based application that is part of the Student Information system, eSchoolPlus. The HAC portal is now available to registered parents and/or guardians.
Murray Cafeteria Webpage
Click the image to access our school cafeteria web page. From there you can access school lunch menus, free and reduced lunch applications, and all other information about your child’s meals. You can also pay for them online
MMS Parent Teacher Organization
Come, join the MMS PTO and make a difference for our students! The PTO is a group of volunteers who provide support to the students and teachers in a variety of ways. The PTO sponsors field trips, movie nights, dances, festivals, spirit nights at local restaurants, purchases equipment and more. Box top collection is another way to support the school. The school store sells spirit items and provides students with a small business experience.
New Bulldog Store
Need Bulldog Spirit Wear? Check out the new MMS Spirit Store
The best place to get your bulldog swag…. Go Bulldogs!
MMS offers many athletic opportunities. Click on the icon at right to learn more about the offerings the SJMSAA offers or ask your teachers today about sports here at MMS. You can also click here to access the MMS Athletics page for more information about athletics as Murray Middle School.
Maria Lisa Amato RN
- New: Click here to learn how the health department will seal your 6th-grade child’s teeth for free here at school (you may call Nurse Lisa Amato at 547-8178 if you have any questions about this program).
- Take care of yourself. Flu tips here
- Letter about Health Screening
- Form for dispensing over the counter medications
- Authorization form for prescription medicines
If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance and planning to attend a school meeting or program, please contact Murray Middle School with your specific need at 904-547-8470.