Home Page NEW
| Monday 8/29
| Friday 9/2
Happening at R.J. Murray Middle School
- 8/29 Monday – 6th grade curriculum night… 6 PM
- 8/30 Tuesday – 7th grade curriculum night… 6PM
- 9/1 Thursday – 8th grade curriculum night and DC presentation… 6 PM
- 9/5 Monday – Labor Day – No school
- 9/6 School Pictures – Girls soccer tryouts 2-3:30
- 9/9 Girls soccer tryouts 2-3:30
- 9/12 NJHS Meeting after school
Use GoodSearch! It’s powered by Yahoo, and every time you use it to search we get paid.
Click the icon above to search and bookmark
Have questions about registering for MMS? Click here
for a FAQ document or visit the FAQ page.
Visit the SJMSAA to learn more about athletic programs available after school at RJ Murray Middle
Check your child’s grades online
Then log-in here
Murray Stands United:
Help Stop Bullying!
Click here to read message from Dr. Joyner and Sheriff Shoar
Receive text alerts from MMS. Remind communicates safely with students and parents
Teachers never see phone numbers. Students and parents never see theirs.
Easy to use
Students and parents sign up by sending a text message or email.
Click here to begin signup
August 29th – Sept. 2nd
- School Pictures 9/6Click image above to order online
Washington DC Trip
- January 15-20, 2016.
- Info page here
REMINDER: 7th Graders need immunization. Bringing a shot record now can avoid standing in line to get a schedule on open house day.
Click above to access Discovery Education
Policies and Procedures for Parents and Students interested in taking a virtual course for 2015-16 – click here to read
- Gifted Parent Advisory Committee Met 4/21 at Mill Creek Elementary
- ESE Parent Advisory Committee met 4/12 at 6PM at 40 Orange St.
Murray loves its Business Partners:
- Ancient City Runners Club
- Antigua Veterinary Practice
- Lynx Art Collection
- The Kiwanis Club
- Kimberley Low
- Landon Homes
- The Matanzas 5K
- Santa Fe Electric – Gainesville,
- The St. Johns Housing Partnership, Inc.
- The UPS Store
- John Valdes
- Doug Wiles/ Herbie Wiles Insurance
Notice: All students who are taking a St. Johns Virtual course that has a required state assessment, must take the assessment in the building they attend during the school’s testing window. It is the responsibility of each student to reach out to their guidance counselor if they have questions as to the time and location of your assessment. All students are required to complete all state assessments Get Your BARK On!Want to know what your child did in school today? Check the teacher websites!
Maria Lisa Amato RN
If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance attending a school meeting or program, please contact Murray with your specific need at 547-8470