Home Page NEW
Happening at R.J. Murray Middle School
- 8/2 AVID Blitz 5:30-6:30
- 8/4-8/9 Pre-planning for teachers
- 8/8 6th grade open house 6PM
- 8/9 7th & 8th grade open house 8-11 AM
- 8/10 Classes Begin
- 9/4 Labor Day holiday
Download the Murray Dress Code before you shop!
Summer Volunteer Conference
Tuesday, August 1st 8 a.m.–noon at Fullerwood Center For more information and to register, contact Cheryl Freeman at [email protected] or (904) 547-3952.
Use GoodSearch! It’s powered by Yahoo, and every time you use it to search we get paid.
Click the icon above to search and bookmark
Have questions about registering for MMS? Click here
for a FAQ document or visit the FAQ page.
Click above to access Discovery Education
Visit the SJMSAA to learn more about athletic programs available after school at RJ Murray Middle
Check your child’s grades online
Then log-in here
Your middle school child may be eligible for college scholarships.
Find out more here
Supply Lists for 2017-18 school year
MMS Summer Reading
Receive text alerts from MMS. Remind communicates safely with students and parents
Teachers never see phone numbers. Students and parents never see theirs.
Easy to use
Students and parents sign up by sending a text message or email.
Click here to begin signup
Gifted Parent Advisory Committee Meetings
- Tuesday, April 25 Landrum Middle School 6:30-7:30 p.m
ESE Parent Advisory Committee (website)
Policies and Procedures for Parents and Students interested in taking a virtual course for 2015-16 – click here to read
Murray Stands United:
Help Stop Bullying!
Click here to read message from Dr. Joyner and Sheriff Shoar
- New welcome back letter from Principal Schwarm
- James and the Giant Peach video now available
- New District ELL Plan
- Packet for registering new students here
- The bullying incident report form can be found here
- Physical Education waiver forms for MS or K-8
- New Video Page!
- Year-at-a-glance pacing guides for all classes
Murray loves its Business Partners:
- Ancient City Runners Club
- Antigua Veterinary Practice
- Lynx Art Collection
- The Kiwanis Club
- Kimberley Low
- Landon Homes
- The Matanzas 5K
- Santa Fe Electric – Gainesville,
- The St. Johns Housing Partnership, Inc.
- The UPS Store
- John Valdes
- Doug Wiles/ Herbie Wiles Insurance
Get Your BARK On!Want to know what your child did in school today? Check the teacher websites!
Notice: All students who are taking a St. Johns Virtual course that has a required state assessment, must take the assessment in the building they attend during the school’s testing window. It is the responsibility of each student to reach out to their guidance counselor if they have questions as to the time and location of your assessment. All students are required to complete all state assessments
Maria Lisa Amato RN
If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance attending a school meeting or program, please contact Murray with your specific need at 547-8470