Congratulations Macy D! Murray’s Spelling Bee Champ!
For all 8th graders!
- Click here for info sheet
- Click here for intent form
- Click here for perm slip
Use GoodSearch! It’s powered by Yahoo, and every time you use it to search we get paid.
Click the icon above to search and bookmark
Visit the SJMSAA to learn more about athletic programs available after school at RJ Murray Middle
Check your child’s grades online
Start here for instructions
Then log-in here
- Click to download
Murray Dress Code here
- Gifted Parent Advisory Committee next meets on 3/3 at Gamble Rogers Middle from 4:30-5:30 and 4/21 at Mill Creek Elementary 5:30-6:30. All parents of gifted students are encouraged to attend.
- ESE Parent Advisory Committee next meets 2/2 at 6PM at Menendez High. Click here for memo/agenda
Notice: All students who are taking a St. Johns Virtual course that has a required state assessment, must take the assessment in the building they attend during the school’s testing window. It is the responsibility of each student to reach out to their guidance counselor if they have questions as to the time and location of your assessment. All students are required to complete all state assessments.
Lion King! 3/15/2016
Yearbooks now on sale at Leonards! (use order code 34785)
- $30 Online until 12/18
- $35 Online until 3/18
- After 3/18 Yearbooks will be $40 cash at the school
Click above to access Discovery Ed
Policies and Procedures for Parents and Students interested in taking a virtual course for 2015-16 – click here to read
Have questions about registering for MMS? Click here
for a FAQ document or visit the FAQ page.
Get Your BARK On!
Want to know what your child did in school today?
Check the teacher websites!
Receive text alerts from MMS. Remind communicates safely with students and parents
Teachers never see phone numbers. Students and parents never see theirs.
Easy to use
Students and parents sign up by sending a text message or email.
Click here to begin signup
Murray Stands United:
Help Stop Bullying!
- Click here to read message from Dr. Joyner and Sheriff Shoar
Hey 8th Graders!! Pay attention.
Academy Application time is here!
- Click here to download letter with information
- Click here to download application timeline
- Click here for instructions on registering for academies via HAC
- Click here to check out SJCSD Academies
- Watch the Academy videos here
Can you volunteer as a test proctor? We need you! You can sign up at your convenience by clicking on the above graphic!
Murray loves its Business Partners
- Ancient City Runners Club
- Antigua Veterinary Practice
- Lynx Art Collection
- The Kiwanis Club
- Kimberley Low
- Landon Homes
- The Matanzas 5K
- Santa Fe Electric – Gainesville,
- The St. Johns Housing Partnership, Inc.
- The UPS Store
- John Valdes
- Doug Wiles/ Herbie Wiles Insurance
- CLINIC CORNER
Maria Lisa Amato RN
- Take care of yourself. Flu tips here
- Letter about Health Screening
- Form for dispensing over the counter medications
- Authorization form for prescription medicines
If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance attending a school meeting or program, please contact Murray with your specific need at 547-8470