- 1/27 AVID Parent Nite 6:00 -7:30 PM – dinner provided
- 2/1-2/6 Washington DC trip
- 2/2 SJCCA Registration Deadline and Auditions
- 2/13 Valentine’s Dance
- 2/17 Cambridge Registration Opens
It’s powered by Yahoo,
and every time you use it
to search we get paid.
Click the icon above to search and bookmark
Visit the SJMSAA to learn more about athletic programs available after school at RJ Murray Middle http://www.sjmsaa.net
Parent Resource Guide
- Click here for all the parent resource documents
- Click to view our presentation on the new FSA tests
for minutes from the October 9, 2014 – Gifted Parent Advisory Meeting.
Murray Stands United:
Help Stop Bullying!
Click here to read message from Dr. Joyner and Sheriff Shoar
Accepting Applications for 2015-2016 Click this link to begin online registration - Auditions Feb 2nd – click here for full schedule
Have questions about registering for MMS in 2015? Click here
for a FAQ document or visit the FAQ page.
Get Your BARK On!
Want to know what your child did in school today?
Check the teachers’ websites!
Click to download
Murray Dress Code here
View the Murray School-wide Expectations presentation here
Check your child’s grades online
Start here for instructions
Then log-in here
Sign up for 8th grade field trip on May 8th – Click here for intent form (due by 1/30
- Friday, Feb 13th 2-4 PM
- Tickets $5
- DJ Jazzy Josh
- Dancing, Music, Food
- Prizes for Best Dressed and Best Dancers
- Limbo Contest
Receive text alerts from MMS. Remind communicates safely with students and parents and is in schools nationwide
Teachers never see phone numbers. Students and parents never see theirs.
Easy to use
Students and parents sign up by sending a text message or email.
Click here for signup instructions
CLINIC CORNERMaria Lisa Amato RN
Flu Season is here. Take care of yourself. Flu tips here
- Letter about Health Screening
- Form for dispensing over the counter medications
- Authorization form for prescription medicines
- If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance attending a school meeting or program, please contact Murray with your specific need at 547-8470