- 11/30 Basketball tryouts 2-4:30 in gym
- 12/1 Basketball tryouts 2-4:30 in gym
- 12/7-12/18 Semester Exams – click here for schedule
- 12/11 All Washington DC payments are due
- 1/17-1/22 Washington DC Trip
Would You Like to Volunteer as a Surrogate Parent?
Click here for more info
It’s powered by Yahoo,
and every time you use it
to search we get paid.
Click the icon above to search and bookmark
Visit the SJMSAA to learn more about athletic programs available after school at RJ Murray Middle http://www.sjmsaa.net
Parent Resource Guide
- Click here for all the parent resource documents
Click to download
Murray Dress Code here
- Gifted Parent Advisory Committee next meets on 2/25 at Gamble Rogers Middle from 4:30-5:30. All parents of gifted students are encouraged to attend.
- ESE Parent Advisory Committee next meets 12/1 at 6PM at Creekside High. Click here for memo/agenda
Notice: All students who are taking a St. Johns Virtual course that has a required state assessment, must take the assessment in the building they attend during the school’s testing window. It is the responsibility of each student to reach out to their guidance counselor if they have questions as to the time and location of your assessment. All students are required to complete all state assessments.
Yearbooks now on sale at Leonards! (use order code 34785)
- $30 Online until 12/18
- $35 Online until 3/18
- After 3/18 Yearbooks will be $40 cash at the school
Washington DC Trip January 17-22 Click above to access Discovery Ed
Policies and Procedures for Parents and Students interested in taking a virtual course for 2015-16 – click here to read
Have questions about registering for MMS? Click here
for a FAQ document or visit the FAQ page.
Get Your BARK On!
Want to know what your child did in school today?
Check the teacher websites!
Check your child’s grades online
Start here for instructions
Then log-in here
Murray loves its Business Partners
- Ancient City Runners Club
- Antigua Veterinary Practice
- Lynx Art Collection
- The Kiwanis Club
- Kimberley Low
- Landon Homes
- The Matanzas 5K
- Santa Fe Electric – Gainesville,
- The St. Johns Housing Partnership, Inc.
- The UPS Store
- John Valdes
- Doug Wiles/ Herbie Wiles Insurance
Receive text alerts from MMS. Remind communicates safely with students and parents and is in schools nationwide
Teachers never see phone numbers. Students and parents never see theirs.
Easy to use
Students and parents sign up by sending a text message or email.
Click here for signup instructions
Murray Stands United: Help Stop Bullying!
CLINIC CORNERMaria Lisa Amato RNTake care of yourself. Flu tips hereLetter about Health ScreeningForm for dispensing over the counter medicationsAuthorization form for prescription medicines
If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance attending a school meeting or program, please contact Murray with your specific need at 547-8470