|| Friday 10/19
School Office Hours: 7:00-3:00
150 N. Holmes Blvd. St. Augustine, FL
Congratulations to MMS teacher of the year, Stephanie Mierzwinski
And congratulations to rookie teacher of the year, Angela Rynning
Washington DC Trip 2019
- Jan 21-26, 2019
- Cost is $954 for quad occupancy
- All meals, lodging, transportation and admissions are included in this cost
- All students attending the trip must have good discipline record
- Visit the DC Trip info page here
- If you have any questions please contact Mr. Moretta ([email protected])
If you missed Curriculum Night, you can view the house presentations here.
New documents for the 2018-19 School Year
- Welcome back letter for parents * Letter from Sheriff Shoar
- Get Connected to MMS brochure * Pay PMS (school lunch) guide
- Student code of conduct letter * Economic security report
- Dress code/Rules contract * School safety letter
- Free/Reduced lunch letter * Class size letter
- Returned checks info * Back to school choice letter
Murray Middle School dress code for 2018.
Bulldog Althletic t-shirts for $15. If you are interested, please stop by Coach B’s office any time to purchase one. Coach Burgess will also be selling these t-shirts at all of the home volleyball games and at some of the home football games this season
Why Social Media is not smart for Middle School Kids
A Must Read for parents from Psychology Today!
Advancement Via Individual Determination can make a big difference in your student’s life. Click here to visit our AVID site to learn more.
Checking Academic Progress
The St. Johns County School District (SJCSD) offers parents a tool to monitor their child’s academic progress. The Home Access Center (HAC) is a web-based application that is part of the Student Information system, eSchoolPlus. The HAC portal is now available to registered parents and/or guardians.
MMS Parent Teacher Organization
Come, join the MMS PTO and make a difference for our students! The PTO is a group of volunteers who provide support to the students and teachers in a variety of ways. The PTO sponsors field trips, movie nights, dances, festivals, spirit nights at local restaurants, purchases equipment and more. Box top collection is another way to support the school. The school store sells spirit items and provides students with a small business experience.
New Bulldog Store
Need Bulldog Spirit Wear? Check out the new MMS Spirit Store
The best place to get your bulldog swag…. Go Bulldogs!
MMS offers many athletic opportunities. Click on the icon at right to learn more about the offerings the SJMSAA offers or ask your teachers today about sports here at MMS. You can also click here to access the MMS Athletics page for more information about athletics as Murray Middle School.
Maria Lisa Amato RN
- Health Screening for 6th Grade- 6th grade students will be screened for vision, hearing, height, weight and scoliosis beginning the first week of September. If a parent does not wish to have child screened ,an Opt Out form needs to be given to the nurse.
- Asthma Medical Management Plans must be filled out by parent and doctor for student to have inhaler in school.
- Allergy Medical Management forms must be filled out by parent and doctor for student to have Epipen/ Benadryl in school.
- If a student would like to self carry an over the counter medication, a self carry medication form needs to be filled out by a parent and brought to the school nurse with the medication in its unopened container.
- Other doctor’s orders to give student’s medications at school must have a Medical Authorization form filled out.
Please call the nurse directly for any medical concerns that you may have. Phone 904-547-8178 Fax 904-547-8475
Email [email protected]
If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance and planning to attend a school meeting or program, please contact Murray Middle School with your specific need at 904-547-8470.