- 3/3 AVID Parent Night 5:30 PM
- 3/6-3/8 Lions Club Seafood Festival (Kids 12 & under free) Click here for flyer
- 3/10 Nease 9th grade parent information night 6-7:30 PM – click here for flyer
- 3/30-3/31 – Registration for SAHS – click here for more info
It’s powered by Yahoo,
and every time you use it
to search we get paid.
Click the icon above to search and bookmark
Visit the SJMSAA to learn more about athletic programs available after school at RJ Murray Middle http://www.sjmsaa.net
Parent Resource Guide
- Click here for all the parent resource documents
- Click to view our presentation on the new FSA tests
The Florida Department of Education is working with school districts to gather information on how well parents think their child’s school is partnering with parents of students with disabilities, and would like to include your input. Your responses will help guide efforts to improve services and results for children and families. All parents of children with disabilities and a current IEP (PK to 12th grade) are invited to participate in this survey. The survey is opened from February 1, 2015 to May 31, 2015.
Please visit www.ESEsurvey.com to complete the survey.
County Basketball Championships Monday 3/2 5:30 at SAHS… GO BULLDOGS!
Parents: We need your help as test proctors during the coming months. Please click below to volunteer at MMS
Have questions about registering for MMS in 2015? Click here
for a FAQ document or visit the FAQ page.
Get Your BARK On!
Want to know what your child did in school today?
Check the teachers’ websites!
Click to download
Murray Dress Code here
View the Murray School-wide Expectations presentation here
Check your child’s grades online
Start here for instructions
Then log-in here
Exceptional Student Education Parent Advisory Committee Meeting
The ESE Parent Advisory Council meets to inform the school district about ways in which we can improve our efforts in serving students with disabilities. All parents are invited to participate. For more information contact the ESE office at 904-547-7712.
Cambridge Registration for 2015 is now open.
Click here to begin online registration
Click here to view presentation from registration meeting on 2/26
Registration for AVID 2015 is now open here
May 8th – Click here to download the Permission Slip
Receive text alerts from MMS. Remind communicates safely with students and parents and is in schools nationwide
Teachers never see phone numbers. Students and parents never see theirs.
Easy to use
Students and parents sign up by sending a text message or email.
Click here for signup instructions
CLINIC CORNERMaria Lisa Amato RN
Flu Season is here. Take care of yourself. Flu tips here
- Letter about Health Screening
- Form for dispensing over the counter medications
- Authorization form for prescription medicines
- If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance attending a school meeting or program, please contact Murray with your specific need at 547-8470
Murray Stands United:
Help Stop Bullying!
Click here to read message from Dr. Joyner and Sheriff Shoar