During the Summer five day work week ( May 28 – July 26) the office hours for all schools and District departments for public access are 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM. These hours support the District’s energy cost savings effort.
See below for your summer reading assignments
- Incoming 6th grade students
- Incoming 7th grade standard students
- Incoming 7th grade Cambridge students
- Incoming 8th grade Cambridge students
- No summer reading for incoming 8th grade standard students
School Supply Lists for 2019
AVID Online Application 2019
Advancement Via Individual Determination can make a big difference in your student’s life. Click here to visit our AVID site to learn more.
Click here for the AVID Newsletter “Bulldog Bulletin”
Outstanding Bulldog Volunteers!
Youth – Daelynn Murphy Adult – Diana Knippenberg Senior – Mary DeRose
Grief resources for parents and students
Documents for the 2018-19 School Year
- Get Connected to MMS brochure * Pay PMS (school lunch) guide
- Student code of conduct letter * Economic security report
- Dress code/Rules contract * School safety letter
- Free/Reduced lunch letter * Class size letter
- Returned checks info * Back to school choice letter
- Letter from Sheriff Shoar
Murray Middle School dress code for 2018/19
Bulldog Althletic t-shirts for $15. If you are interested, please stop by Coach B’s office any time to purchase one. Coach Burgess will also be selling these t-shirts at all of the home volleyball games and at some of the home football games this season
Why Social Media is not smart for Middle School Kids
A Must Read for parents from Psychology Today!
Checking Academic Progress
The St. Johns County School District (SJCSD) offers parents a tool to monitor their child’s academic progress. The Home Access Center (HAC) is a web-based application that is part of the Student Information system, eSchoolPlus. The HAC portal is now available to registered parents and/or guardians.
MMS Parent Teacher Organization
Come, join the MMS PTO and make a difference for our students! The PTO is a group of volunteers who provide support to the students and teachers in a variety of ways. The PTO sponsors field trips, movie nights, dances, festivals, spirit nights at local restaurants, purchases equipment and more. Box top collection is another way to support the school.
MMS offers many athletic opportunities. Click on the icon at right to learn more about the offerings the SJMSAA offers or ask your teachers today about sports here at MMS. You can also click here to access the MMS Athletics page for more information about athletics at Murray Middle School.
Interested in using the MMS facility for your event or function? Please complete this form and contact our maintenance coordinator Mr. Pelletier.
Wendy Brown, RN
- Health Screening for 6th Grade: 6th grade students will be screened for vision, hearing, height, weight and scoliosis beginning the first week of September. If a parent does not wish to have child screened ,an Opt Out form needs to be given to the nurse.
- Asthma Medical Management Plans must be filled out by parent and doctor for student to have inhaler in school.
- Allergy Medical Management forms must be filled out by parent and doctor for student to have Epipen/ Benadryl in school.
- If a student would like to self carry an over the counter medication, a self carry medication form needs to be filled out by a parent and brought to the school nurse with the medication in its unopened container.
- Other doctor’s orders to give student’s medications at school must have a Medical Authorization form filled out.
Please call the nurse directly for any medical concerns that you may have. Phone 904-547-8178 Fax 904-547-8475
Email: [email protected]
If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance and planning to attend a school meeting or program, please contact Murray Middle School with your specific need at 904-547-8470.