- 8/8 Monday – 6th Grade Orientation 5:30-6:30
- 8/9 7th grade open house 8-10 AM
- 8/9 8th Grade Open House 10 AM – 12 PM
- 8/10 Wednesday – Students Report to Class (Regular School Hours – Full Day)
Free Immunizations and Physical Exams
Children ages 4 – 18 years old at no cost. On July 12th and 19th at Ketterlinus Elementary… click here for flyer
Congratulations student volunteers of the year! Katarina Knippenberg, Quantravius Williams, Jo Ellen Parkey Use GoodSearch! It’s powered by Yahoo, and every time you use it to search we get paid.
Click the icon above to search and bookmark
Visit the SJMSAA to learn more about athletic programs available after school at RJ Murray Middle
Check your child’s grades online
Start here for instructions
Then log-in here
Murray Stands United:
Help Stop Bullying!
- Click here to read message from Dr. Joyner and Sheriff Shoar
|Cambridge Supply List (6,7,8) is here
- Required summer reading for all Murray students is here
- Click here for the 8th grade Cambridge assignment
REMINDER: 7th Graders need immunization. Bringing a shot record now can avoid standing in line to get a schedule on open house day.
- Click to downloadMurray Dress Code here
Click above to access Discovery Ed Policies and Procedures for Parents and Students interested in taking a virtual course for 2015-16 – click here to read
Have questions about registering for MMS? Click here
for a FAQ document or visit the FAQ page.
Get Your BARK On!Want to know what your child did in school today?Check the teacher websites! Receive text alerts from MMS. Remind communicates safely with students and parents
Teachers never see phone numbers. Students and parents never see theirs.
Easy to use
Students and parents sign up by sending a text message or email.
Click here to begin signup
- Gifted Parent Advisory Committee Met 4/21 at Mill Creek Elementary
- ESE Parent Advisory Committee met 4/12 at 6PM at 40 Orange St.
|Murray loves its Business Partners
- Ancient City Runners Club
- Antigua Veterinary Practice
- Lynx Art Collection
- The Kiwanis Club
- Kimberley Low
- Landon Homes
- The Matanzas 5K
- Santa Fe Electric – Gainesville,
- The St. Johns Housing Partnership, Inc.
- The UPS Store
- John Valdes
- Doug Wiles/ Herbie Wiles Insurance
Notice: All students who are taking a St. Johns Virtual course that has a required state assessment, must take the assessment in the building they attend during the school’s testing window. It is the responsibility of each student to reach out to their guidance counselor if they have questions as to the time and location of your assessment. All students are required to complete all state assessments
Maria Lisa Amato RN
If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance attending a school meeting or program, please contact Murray with your specific need at 547-8470
Free Use of High School Outdoor Facilities This Summer
For six Saturdays in June and July, outdoor facilities at each of our high schools will be open for public use to promote community health and wellness. Some restrictions apply.
Please view the flyer for details.