Home Page NEW
| Monday 3/27
| Friday 3/31
Happening at R.J. Murray Middle School
- 3/28 James and the Giant Peach at Amphitheater
- 4/3 Osceola, Hartley, Mason 5th Grade Tour
- 4/5 R.B. Hunt 5th Grade Tour
- 4/7 Ketterlinus, Webster 5th Grade Tour
- 4/12 Center for Arts Auditions
- 4/14 No School – Good Friday
- 5/22 8th Grade Graduation/Awards Ceremony 9:00 AM
- 5/24 Last Day for Students
Use GoodSearch! It’s powered by Yahoo, and every time you use it to search we get paid.
Click the icon above to search and bookmark
Have questions about registering for MMS? Click here
for a FAQ document or visit the FAQ page.
Order your 2017 yearbook online
- Only $35
- Online Ordering Only With Credit Card
- Access Code: C376157
- Deadline is 3/10!
Click here for flyer
Visit the SJMSAA to learn more about athletic programs available after school at RJ Murray Middle
Check your child’s grades online
Then log-in here
Your middle school child may be eligible for college scholarships.
Find out more here
Murray Stands United:
Help Stop Bullying!
Click here to read message from Dr. Joyner and Sheriff Shoar
Receive text alerts from MMS. Remind communicates safely with students and parents
Teachers never see phone numbers. Students and parents never see theirs.
Easy to use
Students and parents sign up by sending a text message or email.
Click here to begin signup
March 28, 2017
- St. Augustine Amphitheatre
- 10:15AM (school groups only)
- 7PM Community Performance
- Click button to purchase tickets!
Click here to volunteer
Summer Marine Science – sign up now! click here for flyer
Gradventure! May 19th 1PM-2AM – see below for needed forms
Gifted Parent Advisory Committee Meetings
- Tuesday, April 25 Landrum Middle School 6:30-7:30 p.m
ESE Parent Advisory Committee (website)
- Overview of programs for students with autism and related disabilities
- 4/11/17 from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Menendez High School
View FSA ad EOC test dates on the new testing calendar
Murray loves its Business Partners:
- Ancient City Runners Club
- Antigua Veterinary Practice
- Lynx Art Collection
- The Kiwanis Club
- Kimberley Low
- Landon Homes
- The Matanzas 5K
- Santa Fe Electric – Gainesville,
- The St. Johns Housing Partnership, Inc.
- The UPS Store
- John Valdes
- Doug Wiles/ Herbie Wiles Insurance
Get Your BARK On!Want to know what your child did in school today? Check the teacher websites!
Notice: All students who are taking a St. Johns Virtual course that has a required state assessment, must take the assessment in the building they attend during the school’s testing window. It is the responsibility of each student to reach out to their guidance counselor if they have questions as to the time and location of your assessment. All students are required to complete all state assessments
Click above to access Discovery Education
Policies and Procedures for Parents and Students interested in taking a virtual course for 2015-16 – click here to read
Maria Lisa Amato RN
If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance attending a school meeting or program, please contact Murray with your specific need at 547-8470