Home Page NEW
| Monday 10/24
| Friday 10/28
Happening at R.J. Murray Middle School
- 10/24-10/28 Red Ribbon Week
- 11/8 Picture retake day
Use GoodSearch! It’s powered by Yahoo, and every time you use it to search we get paid.
Click the icon above to search and bookmark
Have questions about registering for MMS? Click here
for a FAQ document or visit the FAQ page.
Visit the SJMSAA to learn more about athletic programs available after school at RJ Murray Middle
Check your child’s grades online
Then log-in here
Murray Stands United:
Help Stop Bullying!
Click here to read message from Dr. Joyner and Sheriff Shoar
Receive text alerts from MMS. Remind communicates safely with students and parents
Teachers never see phone numbers. Students and parents never see theirs.
Easy to use
Students and parents sign up by sending a text message or email.
Click here to begin signup
- Click here for poster
- Monday 10/24 – Wear bright colors
- Tuesday 10/25 – Twin Day
- Wednesday 10/26 – Silly Sock day
- Thursday 10/27 – Team Jersey day
- Friday 10/28 Wear Red day
Congratulations to teacher of the year Jodi Lanford and rookie teacher of the year Jackson Brown!
Washington DC Trip
REMINDER: 7th Graders need immunization. Bringing a shot record now can avoid standing in line to get a schedule on open house day.
Click above to access Discovery Education
Policies and Procedures for Parents and Students interested in taking a virtual course for 2015-16 – click here to read
Gifted Parent Advisory Committee Meetings
- Tuesday, September 27 Hickory Creek Elementary 6:30-7:30 p.m
- Thursday, November 17 Palencia Elementary 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 23 Hartley Elementary 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 25 Landrum Middle School 6:30-7:30 p.m
ESE Parent Advisory Committee
- Topic: Transition Planning
- Date/Time: 12/13/16 from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Location: Creekside High School
- Click here for flyer
Murray loves its Business Partners:
- Ancient City Runners Club
- Antigua Veterinary Practice
- Lynx Art Collection
- The Kiwanis Club
- Kimberley Low
- Landon Homes
- The Matanzas 5K
- Santa Fe Electric – Gainesville,
- The St. Johns Housing Partnership, Inc.
- The UPS Store
- John Valdes
- Doug Wiles/ Herbie Wiles Insurance
Notice: All students who are taking a St. Johns Virtual course that has a required state assessment, must take the assessment in the building they attend during the school’s testing window. It is the responsibility of each student to reach out to their guidance counselor if they have questions as to the time and location of your assessment. All students are required to complete all state assessments Get Your BARK On!Want to know what your child did in school today? Check the teacher websites!
Maria Lisa Amato RN
If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance attending a school meeting or program, please contact Murray with your specific need at 547-8470