Mission: The mission of the Murray Middle School Counseling Program is to decrease barriers to academic achievement through student advocacy and to promote student success through a focus on academic achievement, social/personal development, career goals, and multicultural/global development. The program’s ultimate goal is for each student to depart empowered with the knowledge and skills they need to make self-directed, and responsible decisions and to be successful contributors to society.
School Counselor: (click name to email)
Guidance Department: (click name to email)
- Norma Jackson– Computer Operator/Records Requests
- Amy Roberts– Guidance Clerk
Please contact Norma Jackson for schedule questions.
You can report Bullying and Harassment incidents in any of the following ways…
- In person at the school
- In writing to the school using this form
- Online by using this link
- By phone to the school
- Or visit https://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/sdfs/reporting/
1:00pm in the Guidance Conference Room with Ms. Mayor. You matter to our community so come, join and make a difference!
Bulldog Builders Club Motto: Students Today, Leaders Tomorrow
- To provide opportunities for working together in service to school and community.
- To develop leadership potential.
- To foster the development of strong moral character.
- To encourage loyalty to school, community and nation.
Vision: To develop competent, capable, caring leaders through the vehicle of service.
- Character building
Bulldog Builders Club!
GIRL EMPOWERMENT at MURRAY (G.E.M.)
G.E.M. is an exciting girls empowerment lunch program that takes place once each month and run in collaboration with our sponsor, Hugs Across the County. In today’s society, girls inundated with messages from social media, television, and society to be perfect, but not to be brave.
Each month G.E.M. girls will discuss a variety of topics; such as, barriers to success, overcoming challenges, seeking help, finding your identity, and so forth. They will have guest speakers, lunch, and participate in an engaging and meaningful activity.
G.E.M. (Girl Empowerment at Murray)!