The mission of the Murray Middle School Counseling Program is to decrease barriers to academic achievement through student advocacy and to promote student success through a focus on academic achievement, social/personal development, career goals, and multicultural/global development. The program’s ultimate goal is for each student to depart empowered with the knowledge and skills they need to make self-directed, and responsible decisions and to be successful contributors to society.
School Counselors: (click name to email)
Carly Gordon – Students with last names A-M
Vanessa Mayor – Students with last names N-Z
Guidance Department: (click name to email)
Lindsey Cooper – Computer Operator
Kimberly White – Guidance Secretary
The Bulldog Lunch Bunch Groups purpose is to promote academic and behavioral success among its participants. The Bulldog Lunch Bunch groups are designed to provide a relaxed setting for students to open up and work on social skills, mindfulness, goal setting, problem-solving techniques, conflict resolution strategies along with building teamwork and learning about positive friendship skills without missing out on academic instruction.
You matter to our community so come, join and make a difference!
Motto: Building leaders
Bulldog Builders Club Motto: Students Today, Leaders Tomorrow
- To provide opportunities for working together in service to school and community.
- To develop leadership potential.
- To foster the development of strong moral character.
- To encourage loyalty to school, community and nation.
Vision: To develop competent, capable, caring leaders through the vehicle of service.
Mission: Builders Club is an international student-led organization providing members with opportunities to perform service, build character and develop leadership.
- Character building: The ability to do the right thing, even when it might be the unpopular choice.
- Leadership: The ability to listen, communicate, serve and guide others.
- Inclusiveness: Accepting and welcoming differences in other people.
- Caring: The act of being concerned about or interested in other people or situations.
Pledge: “I pledge on my honor to uphold the objects of Builders Club. To better my school, my community, my nation, and myself. To aid those in need while enhancing leadership capabilities, and to encourage the fellowship of all mankind.”