Clinic Corner – Tabitha Slaughter, LPN
- § Asthma Medical Management forms must be filled out by parent and doctor for student to have inhaler in school.
- § Allergy Medical Management forms must be filled out by parent and doctor for student to have Epipen/ Benadryl in school.
- § Seizure Medical Management forms must be filled out by parent and doctor for student if they have seizures
- § If a student would like to self carry an over the counter medication, a self carry medication form needs to be filled out by a parent and brought to the school nurse with the medication in its unopened container.
- § ALL prescription medications must have a Medical Authorization form filled out by the doctor and a parent MUST bring medications to the nurse.
- § NO MEDICATIONS CAN BE CARRIED BY THE STUDENT UNLESS THE PROPER FORM IS FILED IN THE CLINIC
- § All forms including our medication policy are found below…
Thank you for your help with keeping your kids healthy and safe! Please call or email me directly for any medical concerns that you may have. Phone 904-547-8178 Fax 904-547-8475 Email: [email protected]
MEDICAL FORMS: (click to download)