Help is Available
Please visit St. Johns Care Connect if your child needs clothing, food or school supplies, or medical attention.
For any scheduling questions call Norma Jackson at 904-547-8470
Note: Students do not need to apply for Cambridge… they will be placed based on test scores, class performance and teacher recommendation.
- Labor Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on September 5, 2022
- Interims Issued on September 13, 2022
- First Quarter Ends on October 14, 2022
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on October 17, 2022
- Report Cards Issued on October 25, 2022
- Veterans Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on November 11, 2022
- Interims Issued on November 17, 2022
- Thanksgiving Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on November 23, 2022
- Second Quarter / First Semester Ends on December 21, 2022
- All schools will be dismissed 1 hour early on December 21, 2022
- Office Hours: 7:00 – 2:50
- Breakfast begins 7:10 AM
- School Day Begins 7:30 AM
- School Day Ends 1:50 PM
- Early Release Wed 12:50 PM
View the MMS Bell Schedule.
What's Happening at MMS
Student Early Pickup info
There is no dismissal within 45 minutes of the regular end of the school day, and only parents, guardians, or other individuals identified on the student’s contact list, with appropriate identification, will be allowed to leave with the student.
Use of Service Animals
The St. Johns County School District permits the use of a service animal by an individual with a disability…. click here for more information about our service animal policy.
If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance and planning to attend a school meeting or program, please contact Murray Middle School with your specific need at 904-547-8470.
Connect with RJMMS
Checking Academic Progress
The Home Access Center (HAC) is a web-based application to monitor student’s academic progress.. The HAC portal is available to registered parents and/or guardians. Log in here or via the icon.
MMS Parent Teacher Organization
Come, join the MMS PTO and make a difference for our students! PTO sponsors field trips, movie nights, dances, festivals, spirit nights at local restaurants, purchases equipment and more
School District News
2021-2022 Instructional Materials Adoption for Mathematics UPDATE
On February 8, 2022, the St. Johns County School Board voted to approve the list of recommended resources for adoption for Math. View the final list of approved resources. Florida Statute allows parents or residents of the county to object to the adoption of a specific instructional material. If you would like to contest the adoption of the Math resources, you must complete the Reconsideration of Instructional Materials Request Form and submit it to the SJCSD Instructional Resources and Media Services Department no later than noon on March 10, 2022.
Please visit our Instructional Materials Adoption web page to:
- Access the math resources that are being considered for adoption.
- Learn more about the policies and procedures for textbook adoption.
B.E.S.T. Standards Presentation
The purpose of the video is to provide parents and community members with information about the new B.E.S.T. Standards for English Language Arts and math. The video also explains the timeline for the implementation of the new standards.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.
This is just a reminder that anyone (parent, guardian, friend, neighbor, aunt, uncle) must have school access to attend an event at RJ Murray Middle School, have lunch with a student and/or attend an awards assembly. If you have not already done so, please complete the School Access Form. The process for approval may take up to 4 weeks, so please fill out the application sooner than later for any guests that would like to have school access. Once the application is approved, school access will be valid for three years.
Thank You to Our Business Partners
- Aaron’s Furniture
- Ancient City Runners Club
- Antigua Veterinary Practice
- Bob’s Pet Sitting
- Lynx Art Collection
- The Kiwanis Club
- Kimberley Low
- Landon Homes
- The Matanzas 5K
- Santa Fe Electric – Gainesville
- The St. Johns Housing Partnership, Inc.
- The UPS Store
- John Valdes
- Doug Wiles/ Herbie Wiles Insurance