|| Friday 1/17
School Office Hours: 7:00-3:00
150 N. Holmes Blvd. St. Augustine, FL
Semester Exam Schedule:
- Exam makeups are Wednesday and Thursday
Outstanding Bulldog Volunteers!
Youth – Daelynn Murphy Adult – Diana Knippenberg Senior – Mary DeRose
2019-20 Program of Choice Information
The 2019-20 Program of Choice application window for current 8th grade students living in St. Johns County is Jan. 24 at 8 am – Feb. 19 at 5 pm, 2019. Learn more about these programs at Career Academies of St. Johns. For students applying to the St. Johns County Center for the Arts at St. Augustine High, please view the Feb. 15th Audition Schedule.
SJCCA Application and Auditions – for 5th graders wanting to be in Murray’s School of the Arts in 2019-20
- January 24th at 8 AM through February 19th at 5 PM Applications open (Students apply through their HAC account)
- Directions to Apply
- February 6th, 6:30 PM Arts Information Night at Murray Middle School Auditorium
- February 15th 2019-2020 Arts Auditions (View the audition schedule) Students must apply online BEFORE their audition.
Grief resources for parents and students
Order your yearbook online today! Cost is $35. Click here for info.
Congratulations Zahki James! 2018 SJCSD Character Counts Recipient
Washington DC Trip 2019 is still on!
- Jan 20-26, 2019
- Trip is full
- Important Meeting Monday 1/14 at 6 PM
- Visit the DC Trip info page here for packing tips and more
- If you have any questions please contact Mr. Moretta ([email protected])
Visit the Gradventure Page for info
If you missed Curriculum Night, you can view the house presentations here.
New documents for the 2018-19 School Year
- Welcome back letter for parents * Letter from Sheriff Shoar
- Get Connected to MMS brochure * Pay PMS (school lunch) guide
- Student code of conduct letter * Economic security report
- Dress code/Rules contract * School safety letter
- Free/Reduced lunch letter * Class size letter
- Returned checks info * Back to school choice letter
Murray Middle School dress code for 2018/19
Bulldog Althletic t-shirts for $15. If you are interested, please stop by Coach B’s office any time to purchase one. Coach Burgess will also be selling these t-shirts at all of the home volleyball games and at some of the home football games this season
Why Social Media is not smart for Middle School Kids
A Must Read for parents from Psychology Today!
Advancement Via Individual Determination can make a big difference in your student’s life. Click here to visit our AVID site to learn more.
Checking Academic Progress
The St. Johns County School District (SJCSD) offers parents a tool to monitor their child’s academic progress. The Home Access Center (HAC) is a web-based application that is part of the Student Information system, eSchoolPlus. The HAC portal is now available to registered parents and/or guardians.
MMS Parent Teacher Organization
Come, join the MMS PTO and make a difference for our students! The PTO is a group of volunteers who provide support to the students and teachers in a variety of ways. The PTO sponsors field trips, movie nights, dances, festivals, spirit nights at local restaurants, purchases equipment and more. Box top collection is another way to support the school. The school store sells spirit items and provides students with a small business experience.
New Bulldog Store
Need Bulldog Spirit Wear? Check out the new MMS Spirit Store
The best place to get your bulldog swag…. Go Bulldogs!
MMS offers many athletic opportunities. Click on the icon at right to learn more about the offerings the SJMSAA offers or ask your teachers today about sports here at MMS. You can also click here to access the MMS Athletics page for more information about athletics as Murray Middle School.
Interested in using the MMS facility for your event or function? Please complete this form and contact our maintenance coordinator Mr. Pelletier.
Wendy Brown, RN
- Health Screening for 6th Grade- 6th grade students will be screened for vision, hearing, height, weight and scoliosis beginning the first week of September. If a parent does not wish to have child screened ,an Opt Out form needs to be given to the nurse.
- Asthma Medical Management Plans must be filled out by parent and doctor for student to have inhaler in school.
- Allergy Medical Management forms must be filled out by parent and doctor for student to have Epipen/ Benadryl in school.
- If a student would like to self carry an over the counter medication, a self carry medication form needs to be filled out by a parent and brought to the school nurse with the medication in its unopened container.
- Other doctor’s orders to give student’s medications at school must have a Medical Authorization form filled out.
Please call the nurse directly for any medical concerns that you may have. Phone 904-547-8178 Fax 904-547-8475
Email [email protected]
If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance and planning to attend a school meeting or program, please contact Murray Middle School with your specific need at 904-547-8470.