Buying a Laptop for your student? Here are the recommended specs for student laptops from SJCSD for online learning
Virtual Tour for New Bulldogs!
- Office Hours: 7:00 – 2:50
- Breakfast begins 7:10 AM
- School Day Begins 7:30 AM
- School Day Ends 1:50 PM
- Early Release Wed 12:00 PM
- Thanksgiving Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on November 25, 2020
- Interims Issued on December 8, 2020
- Winter Break – Student / Teacher Holiday on December 21, 2020
- Classes Resume for Students on January 4, 2021
- Martin Luther King Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on January 18, 2021
- Second Quarter Ends / First Semester Ends on January 25, 2021
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on January 29, 2021
- Report Cards Issued on February 12, 2021
- Presidents Day – Student / Teacher Holiday on February 15, 2021
- Interims Issued on March 3, 2021
Help is Available
Please visit St. Johns Care Connect if your child needs clothing, food or school supplies, or medical attention.
Click above to order your yearbook online
What's Happening at MMS
Student Early Pickup info for 2020/21
Parents who will be picking up a child for early dismissal due to illness or a medical appointment will be expected to call the front office when they arrive at the school and remain in their vehicle in front of the main office. A staff member will bring the child to the vehicle, check identification, and assist in signing out the student. There is no dismissal within 45 minutes of the regular end of the school day, and only parents, guardians, or other individuals identified on the student’s contact list, with appropriate identification, will be allowed to leave with the student.
Back to School
- Expectations and procedures for brick and mortar students
- Expectations and procedures for Distance Learners
- Class Size Letter 2020-2021
- Economic Security Report Summary
- MS-HS Choice Required Notification 2020-2021
- School Safety Letter 2020-2021
- Sheriff Shoar Letter 2020
- Student Code of Conduct Letter 2020-2021
- Disability awareness info for parents 2020…
Facility Use Form
Interested in using the MMS facility for your event or function? Please complete this form and contact our maintenance coordinator Mr. Pelletier.
Use of Service Animals
The St. Johns County School District permits the use of a service animal by an individual with a disability…. click here for more information about our service animal policy.
If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance and planning to attend a school meeting or program, please contact Murray Middle School with your specific need at 904-547-8470.
Connect with RJMMS
Checking Academic Progress
The Home Access Center (HAC) is a web-based application to monitor student’s academic progress.. The HAC portal is available to registered parents and/or guardians. Log in here or via the icon.
MMS Parent Teacher Organization
Come, join the MMS PTO and make a difference for our students! PTO sponsors field trips, movie nights, dances, festivals, spirit nights at local restaurants, purchases equipment and more
School District News
2020-2021 Instructional Materials Adoption for English Language Arts (ELA)
The St. Johns County School District curriculum department formally announces the review process for the 2020-2021 Instructional Materials Adoption for English Language Arts (ELA). The core resources that have been submitted for evaluation have come from the state adoption bid list and other submitted resources from publishers when available. Additional resources for advanced programs may be reviewed from materials listed as appropriate for the program indicated.
Please visit the instructional materials website to view the resources that are being considered for adoption. If you would like access to any available printed materials or require assistance reviewing the online resources, please call the Instructional Resources and Media Services office at 904.547.3947. Materials are available for review from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
We encourage parent and community participation in our adoption process. If you would like to serve on a school committee and formally review the resources as a part of the school review team, please contact any school or our office at 904.547.3947.
ESE Parent Advisory Meetings
On November 10th from 6:00pm to 7:30pm, the ESE Parent Advisory will welcome Sandra Rebeor, Psy.D. M.S.H.S. for a virtual discussion titled "Stress Management for Parents and Caregivers of Students with Disabilities." Join the meeting online via Microsoft Teams or join via phone by dialing 1-904-420-0831 and then entering the conference ID: 95 587 77#
This is just a reminder that anyone (parent, guardian, friend, neighbor, aunt, uncle) must have school access to attend an event at Fruit Cove Middle School, have lunch with a student and/or attend an awards assembly. If you have not already done so, please complete the School Access Form. The process for approval may take up to 4 weeks, so please fill out the application sooner than later for any guests that would like to have school access. Once the application is approved, school access will be valid for three years.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.
Thank You to Our Business Partners
- Aaron’s Furniture
- Ancient City Runners Club
- Antigua Veterinary Practice
- Lynx Art Collection
- The Kiwanis Club
- Kimberley Low
- Landon Homes
- The Matanzas 5K
- Santa Fe Electric – Gainesville
- The St. Johns Housing Partnership, Inc.
- The UPS Store
- John Valdes
- Doug Wiles/ Herbie Wiles Insurance