When? Jan 2-6, 2024
Who can attend? Any MMS 8th grader with good behavior, passing grades, and regular attendance (student must have no referrals for 1st semester)
What is the cost? Cost is $1343 for quad occupancy – four students per room. (2 payments of 671.50 due in October 20 and November 18 – final cost can change slightly based on final number of travelers).
What is included? All meals, lodging, transportation and admissions are included in this cost
More details, including a full itinerary, will be available at 8th grade night.
REGISTRATION: Please visit https://greenlight.groupcollect.com/go/mms24dc to register! Registration will close on 10/20 at 5 PM.
Click here to download the full itinerary and detailed cost information
WHAT TO PACK??
- long sleeve t-shirts
- sweaters/sweatshirts (wear over LS shirts)
- warm jacket/coat (the puffier the better – wear over sweater – makes a good travel pillow too)
- gloves/mittens and a warm hat (every student will be given a warm scarf)
- waterproof jacket (if possible – just in case of rain and it breaks the wind)
- long pants
- leggings or long underwear (to wear under jeans/pants)
- warm socks and sturdy shoes
- phone and charger (take lots of pictures)
- toiletries (so you look and smell good)
- lip balm (you will regret it if you don’t)
Parents can email questions [email protected] or call at 1-800-490-1820 ext 2