Murray Middle School’s Washington DC Trip
Click here to watch a video from the tour company
When? Jan 19-24, 2020
Who can attend? Any MMS 8th grader with good behavior, passing grades, and regular attendance (student must have no referrals for 1st semester)
What is the cost? Cost is $1100 for quad occupancy (3 payments due in October, November and December – final cost can change slightly based on final number of travelers). Parent chaperones estimated cost is $1300 (double occupancy not quad)
What is included? All meals, lodging, transportation and admissions are included in this cost
We are Looking forward to another great DC Trip! More details, including a full itinerary, will be available at 8th grade curriculum night.
If you have any questions please contact [email protected]
Parent chaperones will be required to travel with students on the bus. No alternate travel plans will be allowed.
REGISTRATION: Please visit trips.TourOpsPro.com and use the code MMS2020DC to register!
Click here to download the full itinerary and detailed cost information
WHAT TO PACK??
- long sleeve t-shirts
- sweaters/sweatshirts (wear over LS shirts)
- warm jacket/coat (the puffier the better – wear over sweater – makes a good travel pillow too)
- gloves/mittens and a warm hat (every student will be given a warm scarf)
- waterproof jacket (if possible – just in case and it breaks the wind)
- long pants
- leggings or long underwear (to wear under jeans/pants)
- warm socks and sturdy shoes
- phone and charger (take lots of pictures)
- toiletries (so you look and smell good)
- lip balm (you will regret it if you don’t)
Please contact Mr. Moretta ([email protected]) if you have any questions.