Interested in becoming a SJCCA student?
The first step is to apply on HAC
- Log into Home Access Center (HAC) with your student login ID and password
- Your login ID will start with an “S”, followed by your student number. Contact your current St. Johns County school if you do not know your password.
- Select the CLASSES icon
- Select the REQUESTS tab
- Click the EDIT button to the right of Academy/Program of Choice Application
- Each option is shown with a 1, 2, or 3 in the description
- Check an option with a 1 to indicate your first choice (the academy or program that you most want to be in)
- Check an option with a 2, if you have a second choice
- Check an option with a 3, if you have a third choice.
- Click the SAVE button
- Your selections will be shown on the REQUESTS tab
The second step is to audition! Auditions will be held on Monday, February 7th, 2022 at RJ Murray Middle School.